THE MISSION OF SHOPPING CENTRES NEXT 2021 IS TO BUILD OUT-OF-THE- BOX LIFESTYLE & RETAIL DESTINATIONS IN SYNC WITH THE EXPECTATIONS OF POST-2020 CONSUMER BEHAVIOURS.
The 3-way profitability mix for shopping centres in the digital age: Retailer engagement, experiential differentiation, asset management. From conceptualization to design to implementation: creating a compelling and engaging lifestyle experience for consumers is the most viable route to profitability and longevity.
- The future of retail real estate as an asset class – finding the right mix, spreading risk and building profitability. Creating integrated retail spaces to capture 24×7 consumer needs for the New Normal.
- Elevating the consumer experience and vibrancy of our malls – because ‘experience’ is king. Helping shopping centres become more relevant and desirable environments
- The collaboration landscape: brands-retailers-franchise partners-shopping centres – creating a collaborative ecosystem for thriving in a new and future retail world New technologies set to revolutionize customer experiences and transform retail spaces
- ‘Funding’ behind the shopping centres – what makes shopping centres an attractive investment category and how we can make it a more desirable investment class
- Integrated retail – building retail spaces where consumer footfalls are already omnipresent. Actualising retail real estate opportunities at high-traffic and transit locations – metro stations, airports, highway corridors
- Crafting consumer experiences around social spaces: As retailers reinvent themselves into omnichannel formats, and consumers shift toward digital trends and e-shopping, the shopping centre industry also needs to embrace consumers and retailers to bring about the core of ‘Social Spaces’ created around experiential, digital and immersive aspects.